Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update!

Finally an update! I've been so busy lately that I haven't had much of a chance to post, so here is a picture heavy (yay!) update on the projects I've done lately.


I made matching scarves for Lexi and me and Jocelyn and Peyton. J and P's are the pink ones, L and me went yellow. The idea came from another blog and they're made out of jersey. Super simple and very cute!



I made bachelorette invites for my sister's friend's wedding...
and shower invites.


I made Benson and Andy some pot holders to thank them for putting up with me for a long weekend in Chicago.



I made fresh spring rolls for the first time. Yummo!

I made brownie covered oreos. Google the recipe. It will change your life.


I made walnut baklava. Not as difficult as I would have thought and much more delicious than I could have hoped for. I will be making it again for an upcoming brunch.



I made a color book for little miss Brin to celebrate her 2nd birthday. It's kind of hard to see everything on here, but I'm posting regardless!



And Last but not least, some talent from the rest of the fam. My sister made Brin's birthday cake. It was as yummy as it looks.


And my dad made me this box with my initial on the top. The lock even works! So cool! What a talented family I have. My mom also made Brin a blanket for her birthday. Lucky little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment