Wednesday, May 25, 2011

looking forward to the long weekend

I am looking forward to the long weekend ahead! I have quite a list of projects I want to get through and I'm praying I can get most of them done!

Here is what's on deck (ordered in number of importance)
1. Dress for Bailey's wedding.
2. Facinator for Bailey's wedding (I've got the royal wedding bug, what can I say)
3. Clean bedroom
4. Plaid work skirt
5. Other work skirt
6. Clean apt

Help me please by crossing your fingers and toes that I make some progress. On top of these projects, I'm also going to go shopping with a friend to get fabric for her projects. Eeeek. The dress has to be done by Thursday pm of next week since the Wedding is on Saturday. If it turns out, it's going to be awesome. If it doesn't, I have to rush to find something else to wear. Time to make my list of what I need to finish my projects so tomorrow after work I can get my supplies!!! Need some lining and a zipper for sure, plus my facinator supplies. I don't love weddings as much as I love trying to make something fabulous for them. What can I say, it's my nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment