Monday, March 19, 2012

rounding out the birthday fun!

I finished all the girlies' birthday presents in time for their party a few weekends back!  I thought I would post the rest of what I've done for the blogosphere to see!

First off is Lexi's lamp.  She's a nine year old who loves peace signs, so this is what she got.  It's not perfect, but I think she liked it. 

Brin turned three which means ABC book!!!  I took pics of all the pages and put them below for my reference and to share with you.  Because Brin already knows her ABCs (she's a smart cookie), she wrote out the letters for me and her mom drew out the pictures on the bottom for her older sister's to color.  It was so much fun to put this book together because it was really a collaboration between all the ladies helping out.  After the party died down a bit her and I read threw it and she seemed to really like it. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment