Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sites I ♥: Google Reader

There are a lot of blogs, websites, other online presence(s) that I love on the web. I find it, after my friends and family, to be my second most favorite source of inspiration. So I'm going to start with my favorite site, because it allows me to combine all of the sites I love to follow in one place.

www.google.com/reader

Google Reader is so amazing (Thanks Benson for turning me on to this). I can visit one URL and see all of my favorite cooking blogs, craft blogs, friend's family updates, etc without having to click around to hundreds of different links. And I say hundreds because I literally follow hundreds of blogs...some say I have a little problem...but I do not mind.

If you don't have google reader account I suggest you run right out and get one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment