Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend projects!

I haven't been working on many crafts lately...mainly because I really want to get some organization done around my house. Some of it is a long time coming, so this weekend I dedicated to getting some jazz done! Here's what I accomplished.

1. Cleaned out my bedroom closet! It's pretty amazing how much stuff I forgot I had. It's really quite sad. But now it's all hanging nicely and I can be happy again. Now I can clean out the rest of my room and put up a divider that I'm working towards.

2. I finally hung up my shower radio in my shower. I know...doesn't seem like much, but it was on my towel rod and driving me nuts, so it finally made it into the shower!

3. Put up a curtain in my hall way. I have this little inset thing in my hall way where I put my garbage can and the cat litter box. For two years when I walked by this would annoy me. So I bought a shower curtain (fabric of course) and a shower rod and put it up. At first I was not so excited about it, but the more I walk past it the happier I am! I might alter the curtain later, but for now...the results are shown poorly below. The whole project cost me less than 20 bucks.


Before - Notice the ugliness that is apparent.

After! All hidden!








No comments:

Post a Comment