Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Projects!

So I'm working on a dress and it's not going well, so I'm putting it aside. Can't be frustrated and work on things and expect success.

I've decided to move onto a new project. I want to make this and this. A trip to SR Harris is in my future. Saturday AM if the weather is good I'm going to get the supplies for both of these and try to make them this weekend. I'd like to have the wrap done by Chicago time (end of the month...so excited to see Benson and Andy!!!) since it will be cold and windy and probably snowy (just guessing...Jan in Chicago). The scarf would be great to have by then as well and I'm assuming it will only take an afternoon to whip together since the tutorial is really straight forward. Hopefully Monday I'll have another post about how awesome these tutorials are and my finished projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment