Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Black Friday

Every year I spend Black Friday with my girlies.  April goes shopping and they come and hang out at my mom's houe.  This year was very fun, including baking, sewing and lots of snuggly time.

Brin loved my Strawberry Shortcake wig and hat.  She wore it while watching the show that my mom had DVRd.  I think she looked pretty darn cute!
 Lexi sewed a pair of PJ pants!  My mom cut out the pattern with her a few weeks ago and it took us about an hour and a half to sew and Lexi sewed everything except the elastic and closing up the casing.  She did an awesome job.  To complete the outfit, I cut out and sewed a W on the Tshirt.  Now Lexi can rep the Badgers even in her sleep.  She did not want to take off the outfit after she finished it.  Hopefully she continues to love to sew.
 Little Peyton found the wig cap I brought back quite interesting.  She didn't want to take it off and although she didn't let me take a straight on photo, I did catch one. 

Another successful Black Friday with my girlies!  I have a few more things to make now for Christmas and I'm hoping to get quite a bit of it done this weekend.  I also have a goal of cleaning my messy apt, but until I'm done sewing getting too much done is tough.  That is most of my mess!  

No comments:

Post a Comment