Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Progress!

Last night I was so productive!  I finished so many projects with time to spare!  I guess after a week of working until 7p every night, those extra three hours of leaving at 4 were very helpful!

I finished these Saturday actually, but posting here.  Brin's little PJ set.

I made little Brin a purse with an adjustable strap.
 And suprise!  Dora lining!  That will make her happy!

I made a hat for myself.  It's fleece and it turned out really well.  I cut out another one of a different style as well.  I may attempt some mittens as well.

I made something to hang on my wall.  They are little, 5x7 each.

 I finished Peyton's PJ set as well!  I had to modify the pattern because the pants were supposed to be capris, but I think they turned out ok!

I'm hoping that today I can finish the other hat (the instructinos look really easy so it shouldn't take too long).  I may also make some little PJ shorts for the girls since I have some extra flannel.  I'm hoping that I can finish those before Thanksgiving as well.  My goal (which is well in hand) is to have all of the gifts wrapped and bring them back to Stratford when I head back next week. 

And on another note...tonight is the second show of the opera season!  Silent Night!  I can not wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment