Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tis the Season

It's time to get back to my Christmas present making ways.  I got a small dose of the creative juices flowing with Halloween fun.

I made some GI Joe Tshirts for some friends.  One with a red star, one with a blue.



I made myself into Strawberry Shortcake for a few nights and man did that wig itch.


 I started Christmas presents.  I painted Peyton's tshirt to go with her pj pants I have yet to make.

I painted Brin's shirt to go with her pj pants I have yet to make.  I'm not as excited about this one as the one for Peyton, but since I free handed both, I'm going to call them success.  And since they are only PJs, I'm good.

My goal is to finish these PJ pants by Thanksgiving.  Then I'll only have a few gifts left to make.  I'm doing a purse for Brin as well that I can't wait to try.  I might make some add'l PJ shorts for the girls since I have some extra fabric.  I love the sets, but they can always use little PJ pants.

Other things I've done recently...made a skirt for tonight's Grease themed party (sans pattern which made me happy) and helped with three other friend's Halloween costumes.   I'm back with the sewing and love it.  I want to get some fabric for a pattern I have to make a dress for Christmas.  I have to finish all my Christmas presents first!

No comments:

Post a Comment